Monday, October 23, 2006

Response from Anne Hong

1. Would you use it? I would definitely give it a try. The most important aspects would be immediacy and priority. Would I recieve this alarm as soon as I open the door, or is it after I'm in the lobby or outside in the subway? If I knew it was my wallet, then it would be worthwhile for me to go back upstairs and get it versus a cellphone. I think it might be a little too late to worry about my keys until after I got back to call the super. I sometimes forget, but I assess if it's worth my time to go back.
2. Would you prefer alarms to be light only, sound only or both alarms? Vibrating cellphone or alarm is sufficient for me.
3. Would you stick the Tags on your wallet, cell, key, etc...? I would use these tags on items that I don't use frequently. Maybe it's a book or a paper I need for a group discussion that I'm more likely to forget at home.
4. Comments?

No comments: